Sugar – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – ¾ cups
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
A pinch of salt
Water – 2 tablespoons
Cannabis butter – 1 stick (around 4 oz, 120 grams)
Eggs – 2 large eggs
Flour – a bit over a ⅓ cup
Chocolate topping (or some other topping)
- Make cannabis butter (I use the Magical Butter machine for this, way easier than the DIY method)
- Preheat you oven to 325°F (162°C).
- Grease your brownie pan with regular butter. We suggest you use a stainless steel pan since they will prevent your brownies from sticking.
- Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla, salt, water and cannabis butter to the mixing bowl. Whisk to blend all the ingredients together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating them as hard as you can with a whisk until the mixture is glossy.
- Add flour to the bowl and whisk the entire mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Bake the mix for about 20-30 minutes. Just like with any other brownies, you can find out whether they are done by poking them with a toothpick inserted until it comes out clean.
Use a spatula to cut and move the brownies to a metal wire rack in order for them to cool down.
Be sure to add toppings such as chocolate chips or ice cream.